The Impulse Milk Claw 300 is a combination of quality components made out of high-quality material, including the market leading Radel® PPSU, which makes the claw extremely durable giving it a long working life. The Radel® PPSU is also transparent giving you 360° milk flow visibility.
The Impulse Milk Claw 300 has been designed with the modern cow in mind. The modern cow often has rear teat are closer together in their position and a strong udder cleft. Therefore, the claw has ideally spaced nipples for optimal cluster positioning. The modular design also allows for milking in all parlour types, including milking through the rear legs as well as milking down the body of the animal, by rotating the claw lid 180 degrees.
- Ergonomic design for easy handling.
- Lightweight, compact and convenient.
- The Impulse Milk Claw 300 is supplied with or without a shutoff valve.
- Robust plastic bowl can withstand any damage in the parlour.
- 360-degree milk flow visibility.
- Ideally spaced nipples for optimum cluster position and balance.